MIYABI Artisan knives combine exceptional beauty with expert craftsmanship. The knives feature an industry-leading micro-carbide SG2 core, plated in nickel and stainless steel for outstanding cutting performance and a stunning hammered "Tsuchime" finish. Each knife is hand-honed in Seki, Japan using traditional Japanese sharpening methods, resulting in scalpel like sharpness that glides effortlessly through food. The uniquely shaped handle is ergonomically designed to be comfortable in the hand. Constructed of Rosewood Pakka wood, the MIYABI Artisan handle features decorative accents and a stainless steel endcap, enhancing its striking appearance.
Feature and Benefits:
• SG2 Powder-steel core is clad in layers of nickel and stainless steel.
• Ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional durability.
• Hammered finish prevents sticking and looks stunning.
• Hand-honed blade is exceptionally sharp.
• Distinctive Pakka wood handle features brass and red spacers,
stainless steel endcap, and attractive mosaic pin.
• Made in Japan